- Experience: REALTOR® Emeritus
- Active Realtor since 1974
- Brokers license in 1977
- Management experience since 1979
- Founded South Bay Brokers in 1985
- Honorary Director for Life for California Association of Realtors
- President South Bay Free Clinic Board of Directors since 1997
- Involved member and Lay Minister for St. Bede's Episcopal Church
- Mediation Training from Pepperdine University
- Master Instructor for GRI and California Association of Realtors
- California Distinguished Realtor Award 2003
- WomanUp! Charter Member and WAVEMAKER!
- BA in Bacteriology from University of Southern California
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) 1977
- MA Theology Loyola Marymount University 2003
- Annette loves her grandchildren, great grandchildren, the Beach, golf, tennis, cooking and theater!